Outerwear Size Guide
We want to make sure you find the perfect fit for your child when buying WHEAT, so we’ve come up with some tips for you to consider when shopping:
- For most accurate measurements, do not measure over clothes.
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of their chest, while the child is standing with their arms outstretched.
- WAIST: Measure around the child’s natural waist.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of the child hips and bottom.
- HEIGHT: Measure from the top of the head to the ground, without shoes on.
For babies, the most important measurements for size are their height and weight. If you are unsure, we recommend buying one size up to ensure the item is comfortable and will last over the season.
Remember many clothing items have adjustable features around the waist. Please read the description on the products page, carefully. When possible, it will give specific details on the fit of the item.
Still unsure of what size is best for your little one? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's measurements, age, and any clothing fit concerns you may have. We will do our best to help you find the perfect fit for your child!