Do you ship outside of Canada?
- Yes we are happy to be able to ship anywhere in Canada and the USA.
How can I do an exchange or return?
- We want to make exchanging or returning an item as easy as possible for you. Please click here for return shipping instructions. Please note all orders made using the Black Friday Promo Code are a final sale.
How soon after placing my order will it ship?
- We aim to ship all orders in 1 - 2 business days. During peak holiday or sale times it may take longer.
How will my items be shipped?
- All orders are packaged in biodegradable mailing bags for shipping. These bags will biodegrade in 18 months once they reach the landfill.
- Please also note each bag is equipped with a second sealing strip to allow for easy repackaging for any returns or exchanges.
- All orders will be shipped via Canada Post
Can I track my order?
- Yes. You will receive an email containing your tracking information & expected delivery date once your order has shipped.
My shipment was damaged/missing an item who should I contact?
- If you are having any problems with your shipment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number.
- Our products generally fit very true to size. In the products description we will mention is an item fits larger or smaller.
A product I love is out of stock in the size I need, will you be getting more stock soon?
- Unless the product you love is part of our basics collection we will not be getting any additional stock. Each outfit is seasonal and has limited quantities. If you really love the style we would suggest buying the size up for your child so they can grow into it.
- Also be sure to check back when next season launches, as often, we will have similar styles in new updated prints & fabrics.
My child seems to be right in between sizes, what size would you recommend I go with?
- We would always recommend choosing a bigger size for your child. They are always growing and are sure to fit the next size up soon. Also, note that on the product pages we will tell you if a garment tends to fit big or small.
I absolutely LOVE your products and would like to see them in person. Are you selling in any retail locations across Canada?
- At this time we are only available to purchase online. However we do aim to be at several tradeshows and pop-up shops across Canada. Join us on Facebook to keep up to date with where you can find us in person next. Want to see a WHEAT pop-up store in your city? Email us! email@example.com
I’m a little unsure of what peached cotton is as well as some of your other fabrics. Can you explain?
- Peached cotton fabric has been subjected to emery wheels making the surface of the fabric very soft and velvet-like
- Melange knits use yarns spun with 2 or more colors to produce a heathered effect.
- Chambray cotton is a fine lightweight fabric woven with white threads across a colored warp.
- Oxford cotton is a soft durable plain-woven fabric.
Pointelle is a delicate-looking rib knit fabric with small eyelet holes.
Stone washed cotton uses a manufacturing process to give the fabric a worn look and increase softness.
Nylon tulle is a lightweight, very fine, soft netting.
Yarn dyed fabric is made with yarn that is dyed before being woven into fabric.
Viscose is a soft, drapey fabric made from wood cellulose.
Pigment dyed cotton uses a process of colouring the cotton with ground pigment instead of true dye.
Ringspun denim has a unique un-eveness that gives the fabric an irregular authentic vintage look.
Slub jersey is made with slightly uneven yarns to give the completed garment a faint texture.