Do you ship outside of Canada?
- Yes we are happy to be able to ship anywhere in Canada and the USA. For orders outside of North America please visit www.wheat.eu
How can I do an exchange or return?
- We want to make exchanging or returning an item as easy as possible for you. Please click here for return shipping instructions.
How soon after placing my order will it ship?
- We aim to ship all orders in 1 - 2 business days. During peak holiday or sale times it may take longer.
How will my items be shipped?
- All orders are packaged in biodegradable mailing bags for shipping.
- Please also note each bag is equipped with a second sealing strip to allow for easy repackaging for any returns or exchanges.
- All orders will be shipped via Canada Post/USPS
Can I track my order?
- Yes. You will receive an email containing your tracking information & expected delivery date once your order has shipped.
My shipment was damaged/missing an item who should I contact?
- If you are having any problems with your shipment please email us at email@example.com and reference your order number.
Where is your clothing designed?
- Wheat is a Danish designed clothing line. Each season the entire collection is designed in Denmark by Charlotte Galsgaard and her team.
Where is your clothing manufactured?
- We work closely with several different manufacturers in Bangladesh, China & India. At Wheat, we are committed to sustainability and aspire to integrate it into various aspects of our business. Sustainability can take many forms, but here we consider it as eliminating the use of harmful substances in our products, reducing the environmental impact of our production and ensuring safe and ethical working conditions. Our commitment to sustainability outlines the behaviors, practices and standards we expect from ourselves, but also from our suppliers.
- One of our largest manufacturers produces 90% of our jersey garments at their “green” factory in Bangladesh. For more information on these initiatives please visit our CSR page
- Our Bangladesh factory has also established a ‘Happy Faces’ project, which among many fantastic initiatives, provides workers with a safe working environment, fair wages, healthcare, childcare and free transportation, and has implemented a women empowerment policy.
Products / Sizing
How does your clothing fit?
- Our products generally fit very true to size. In the products description we will mention if an item fits larger or smaller.
I see you use Organic Cotton, is it GOTS Certified?
- Cotton is the largest source of raw material in our main collection. The production of cotton material has a significant negative impact on the environment. With our commitment to sustainability, we aim to primarily use organic cotton in our products. Currently, over 95% of our jersey range is produced with organic cotton from suppliers certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), and each season we strive to expand the use of organic cotton in our production, currently with a focus on our woven production.
A product I love is out of stock in the size I need, will you be getting more stock soon?
- Unless the product you love is part of our basics collection we will not be getting any additional stock. Each outfit is seasonal and has limited quantities. If you really love the style we would suggest buying the size up for your child so they can grow into it.
- Also be sure to check back when next season launches, as often, we will have similar styles in new updated prints & fabrics.
My child seems to be right in between sizes, what size would you recommend I go with?
- We would always recommend choosing a bigger size for your child. They are always growing and are sure to fit the next size up soon. Also, note that on the product pages we will tell you if a garment tends to fit big or small.
I absolutely LOVE your products and would like to see them in person. Are you selling in any retail locations across Canada & USA?
- Yes we are excited to announce that Wheat styles are available at select retailers across Canada & the USA. To find a shop please visit our Stockists page