Dakota Leather Indoor Shoe Brown
The essential indoor shoes for your baby! These lovely shoes are made of chrome and metal free tanned leather which developes a wonderful patina over time. The soft, durable leather provides comfort for those little feet as well as being breathable and sweat-absorbent.
Outer material: Chrome and metal free tanned leather
Lining: Chrome and metal free tanned leather
Insole: Soft latex insole lined with chrome and metal free tanned leather
Outsole: Rubber (including 10% recycled rubber)
- These comfy shoes are made with chrome and metal free tanned leather to ensure there is no harmful materials in the shoes.
- The removable insoles, made of natural latex topped with leather, are very flexible, shock absorbing and breathable. This provides a comfortable trampoline effect as your child runs and plays.
- Its outsoles are made of recycled rubber with an allover Wheat Elk print which you'll also see in our outerwear collection.
- The shoes are easy to put on your baby with a single velcro closure over the ankle. They run normal in size and fit securely on your child's foot.
- A perfect indoor shoe for days at the nursery, day care or just playing at home.
Recommended allowance for growth: 10-15 mm
Size 19 = 12.7 cm
Size 20 = 13.3 cm
Size 21 = 13.9 cm
Size 22 = 14.6 cm
Size 23 = 15.4 cm
Size 24 = 16.2 cm
Size 25 = 17.0 cm
Size 26 = 17.6 cm