Merino Wool Fawn Print Set
WHEAT combines Classic Danish design clothing with the amazing qualities of Merino Wool. Here's why you will fall in love with our Merino Wool Collection
Merino wool gives children protection against heat, cold, moisture, odour and UV rays
- Merino wool is a thinner fibre than regular wool and therefor feels light and soft against the skin
- Merino wool can hold up to 40% its own weight in moisture before it feels wet, this helps the child stay dry and warm even if the child has been sweating
- Merino wool helps regulate body temperature
- Merino wool has a natural resistance to the growth of bacteria which helps prevent odour
- And another good quality – Merino wool also provides a high UV protection.
Fabric and Care
100% Merino Wool
- 2 piece set comes with Long Sleeve Bodysuit and Long Johns
- Perfect to layer under clothing for cold winter days
- Great to wear on their own as comfy play clothes
- 18 Gauge merino wool
We are delighted to offer you FREE shipping within Canada on all orders over $75!
All of our orders ship via Canada Post.
Standard Ground orders over $75 - FREE (3-7 days)
Standard Ground orders under $75 - $11 (3-7 days)
Returns & Exchanges
* All Sale items are a final sale. All Swimwear + Underwear sets are also a final sale.
We want to make sure that you and your child love what you ordered. If something isn’t the right fit (literally and figuratively!) we will happily return or exchange your unwashed, unworn merchandise within 30 days of purchase. All SALE items are a final sale.
Per our FAQ page on Returns,
We are happy to announce that we are now shipping to the USA. Orders to the USA will be shipped via Canada Post. We are offering FREE shipping to the USA on orders over $150!
Standard ground orders under $150 $15 Flat rate - Shipping times may vary approx 3 - 7 days
**NOTE: We currently ship all online orders from our warehouse in Canada. If your order is being shipped to an address outside of Canada, there may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery. Customer is responsible to pay all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll walk you through next steps.
Returns from USA
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs for returns from the USA. If you need to return an item please email us at email@example.com, please state your: Order number & items you wish to return. Items must be unwashed, unworn and have the original tags attached. If you have any questions please include them in your email.
WHERE WE SHIP
We can ship anywhere in Canada.
For remote areas of our beautiful country…
Limited shipping options may apply. Certain remote areas have limited delivery service, which results in a higher delivery cost. We still want to ensure that the WHEAT brand is spread far and wide, so we will ship, however, there will be an additional fee. A $10-$15 shipping charge applies to all orders going to the following postal codes: A0K, A0P, G0G, J0M, P0L, P0T, P0V, R0B, R0C, S0J, T0H, T0P, V0J, V0N, V0P, V0R, V0T, V0V + North West Territories.
Do you live in one of these locations? Don’t fret. We will email you once your order is placed with the remaining shipping charges. If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org